10 Reasons to Join the Windermere Team
Windermere Real Estate has grown from a one-office operation to more than 300 offices in 10 states and 7,000+ agents. This kind of growth can only be attributed to a commitment of the highest possible standards. The strength of Windermere’s brand assures you of exceptional service, the highest level of integrity and a code of ethics when buying or selling your home through Windermere.
1. Market Share: Year after year, Windermere ranks as the #1 real estate brokerage representing both buyers and sellers in the Puget Sound market.
2. Free Agent Websites: All agents can build free, feature-rich websites that can be customized with ease. These sites are not only inherently optimized for search engines, but are also linked from windermere.com. By marketing yourself with a personal online presence you increase your visibility.
3. Giving Back to the Community: Windermere understands the importance of giving back to our community. Enriching the neighborhoods in which we live and work is an integral part of how we do business. This is why we donate a portion of our commission to benefit the Windermere Foundation.
- Since 1989, the Foundation has collected and contributed over $23 million.
- Assistance is provided to non-profit agencies dedicated to helping homeless and low-income families in our community.
4. Extended Family: Whether you are moving across the street or across the region, the Windermere network of offices is poised to help you make the right move.
- 300+ offices in 10 states
- More than 7,000 agents
- Complete coverage in the West
5. Market Data: Windermere partners with Trendgraphix to provide you with 15 years of MLS data, so you can give your clients current and lon-range market perspectives. From listing activity and pricing details to days-on-market and inventory levels. It's all at your fingertips.
6. A Name You Can Trust: A recent study shows that NWMLS agents in King County are more confident working with a Windermere agent than any other brand.
7. Windermere.com: Another way to get your home sold quickly is through detailed information and pictures on Windermere.com.
- On average 1.4 million monthly visits
- On average 475,000 property listings
- Share tools for email and social media
- Read the Windermere blog
8. Direct Marketing: Whether you're marketing your properties or yourself, Windermere's exclusive Custom Xpress tool gives you access to thousands of branded, customizable postcard, flyer, brochure, and newsletter templates.
9. Most Respected Brand: In an independent survey conducted by teh Puget Sound Business Journal, readers were asked to identify Washington's most respected company brands in a variety of business categories. Within the residential real estate category, Windermere Real Estate was selected by 58.8 percent of the survey respondents as the most respected real estate company brand in Washington.
10. Contact Managment System: Windermere's CMS tool helps you keep track of all your client contact information, access it from anywhere via our online intranet, and download it for uploading into other systems for direct marketing, etc.
11. Unsurpassed Education: Windermere understands the importance of continuing eduation to foster your success, so we offer exclusive training opportunities with industry leaders like Larry Kendall, creator of Ninja Selling. In addition, our Track to Success program helps ensure tha new hire fully understand Windermere's culture and resources. From clock hours to legal updates and more Windermere Eduation has what you need, when you need it.